PROGRESS SUCKS!!!!

The title says it all

Moderators: chaoscycling, Moderators

Re: PROGRESS SUCKS!!!!

Postby Adam the instant classic » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 am

Agent 86 wrote:I say go for it! They have some advertising thing in the admin panel, haven't looked to hard at it, give it whirl.

Think it would be expensive tbh mate, so i dont know how cost effective it would be ? Although having saying that im just making assumptions .
Adam the instant classic

Postby Agent 86 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 am

Adam the instant classic wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:I say go for it! They have some advertising thing in the admin panel, haven't looked to hard at it, give it whirl.

Think it would be expensive tbh mate, so i dont know how cost effective it would be ? Although having saying that im just making assumptions .

Hum.. didn't know that, like I said I saw it in there just didn't know the details, guess they have to make money somehow. Well back to good old fashion spamming :P
Team Cinzano, Home of The Evil Empire and Champions of the 2008 TdC !

And First to say '09 will be like '86 Hinault vs Lemond
Agent 86
Nit Picky Fiddy

Postby Adam the instant classic » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
Adam the instant classic wrote:

Hum.. didn't know that, like I said I saw it in there just didn't know the details, guess they have to make money somehow. Well back to good old fashion spamming :P

Yess, we need to spam , spam and spam some more :)
Adam the instant classic

Postby Agent 86 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Saw you added the team (Sky) and thought lets add them all! Saw your message about it as well on FB. Just thinking of other methods of getting noticed. Next the cycling news sites. Maybe some of the better riders as well. Could end up being a good collection of all that is cycling. Lets try to keep it to the up and up for now, we can add the funny stuff later or sooner? Not sure?

Agent 86
Nit Picky Fiddy

Postby Agent 86 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 pm

By the way, we all are free to add what we think is good. I'm basically flying by the seat of my pants and any small idea I see I then try to increase it or grow it. I don't want it to become the ME only thing, as usual I am for the team :P well except when it comes to the TdC then its all ME! :twisted:

Agent 86
Nit Picky Fiddy

Previous

Return to Chaos Updates, Member Comments & Suggestions